Manhattan Manor201 West 52nd StreetNew York, NY 10019Telephone: 212.489-9595[email protected]
When you subscribe or register, we collect and store personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, postal and email addresses, facts about your profession, company and responsibilities. Our web server identifies the domain name and IP address of each visitor to our websites. We also track information, in aggregate, on pages and features that users access.
Information collected about subscribers and users may be used by us, our publications, and our affiliates and partnering third-party companies to provide subscribers and users with the features of the site, to enable us to provide the products you requested, to send email notifications about our services and products, to enforce our user agreement, to inform advertisers as to how many users have seen or click their advertising banners, and for audits, statistical analysis and product development. We will disclose site usage information to third parties only in aggregate.
We will remove any registrant (and their personal information) from our database pursuant to a request from the registrant.
Manhattan Manor may modify this policy from time to time to reflect legal, technological or other developments. Any such modified policy will appear at this URL.
Terms and Conditions
Access and use of the Manhattan Manor website are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. Manhattan Manor may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. By using the web site you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions.
All contents of this web site, other than those expressly otherwise identified, Copyright 2019 Manhattan Manor. All rights reserved. Materials published in the Manhattan Manor web sites may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Manhattan Manor or third parties. Please note that by publishing these materials, Manhattan Manor is not granting any license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Manhattan Manor or any third party.
Restrictions of Use
Manhattan Manor owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Various third party content providers have made available their intellectual property for the purposes of promotion and own the copyright in content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content of the sites except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law without the express permission of Manhattan Manor and the copyright owner. For information on reuse and reprints, click here, log on to http://www.copyright.com.
Manhattan Manor maintains the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its sites.
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on interactive areas and comments sections, forums and any other user-generated content section and any material protected by trademark, copyright or other proprietary right without the permission of its owner. Responsibility lies with you for determining that such material is not protected by trademark, copyright or other proprietary right. You will be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
Postings made to the interactive areas do not become the property of Manhattan Manor but can be used for the promotion of its print or digital properties. You grant the royalty-free, non-exclusive and ongoing right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted in interactive areas and/or any email in Manhattan Manor existing or future digital or print titles.
Community Guidelines and User Content
Manhattan Manor may contain comments sections in which you may post or upload comments or user-generated content. You are solely responsible for your use of any interactive content areas and you use them at your own risk.
If you submit any user content or participate in an interactive area within or in connection with Manhattan Manor, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct: To agree not to:
Upload, post or otherwise transmit any user content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements that may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others;
Upload, post or otherwise transmit any user content that is offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
Upload, post or otherwise transmit user content that does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any interactive area;
Upload, post or otherwise transmit any user content, software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component;
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of Manhattan Manor, use of Manhattan Manor, or access to Manhattan Manor;
Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any user content protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any user content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by Manhattan Manor, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on Manhattan Manor.
Include images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
To protect your safety, please use judgment when submitting information to the website. Be mindful that divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information can be used to identify or locate you in public areas of the web site. Manhattan Manor reserves the right to delete, move or edit any submission at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review or remove any such content.
The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (referred to herein collectively as “Trademarks”) displayed on this site, including Manhattan Manor and their logos, are registered and/or unregistered marks of Manhattan Manor. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this site and are the property of their respective owners.
Manhattan Manor sites may provide links to certain other web sites not under our ownership or domain. We have done so only for the convenience of Web users, and are not responsible for the content of other sites.
Questions? contact us at [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
1. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
How we collect personal information
1. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
Personal information we collect about you from others
1. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
How we use personal information
1. We will use your personal information:
2. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
When we disclose your personal information
1. We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
3. subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers which are located in The US; technical and customer support services which are located in the US; recruitment agencies which are located in the US; marketing and analytics services which are located in the US; security and fraud prevention services which are located in the US; subscription management services which are located in the US; payment processing services which are located in the US; identification verification services located in the US; and operational tooling services which are located in the US. Noting that our subcontractors and services providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
1. We are based in the USA so your data will be processed in the USA. Some of the recipients we have described in section 10 above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside the US. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
1. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in the US. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
1. You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account (if any). You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy champion using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
1. Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
Cookies and web analytics
1. For more information about cookies see www.allaboutcookies.org
1. When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
Information about children
1. Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Sites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
1. We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
How you can contact us
1. If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our legal department in writing at [email protected]
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
1. You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
Both personal information and personal data have the same meaning in the context on this page.
Questions? Please contact us at:
Trel Restaurant, Inc.
700 8th Avenue
NY, NY 10019